Wednesday, February 9, 2011

PTI-Anniversary Celebration Color Scheme Challenge-Part 2

I wanted to make a stamped candle for my DIL. I'm going to add it to her Christmas stocking. Oh, yeah. We haven't celebrated Christmas with them yet. It gives me time to make even more extra things for them. I chose Erin Lincoln's colors for this one.


The candle is cream. Wreath for all Seasons was stamped in Dark Chocolate. The tiny dots are Ripe Avocado and the flowers are Ocean tides.


She's not into country as much as I am, so I think I'll add some tiny pearls to the center of the flowers. Hope that helps.

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

The wreath looks perfect on the candle, beautiful project!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

This is beautiful! I like it just the way it is. But adding the pearls will make it seem more elegant.

Maile Belles said...

Love the candle, isn't that technique such fun!

Terri said...

Very nice. The flowers are a perfect touch and that sentiment goes great with the wreath too!I bet she will love it.