Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Off to Hershey

Much of the past few days has been spent packing for Hershey, PA and Quilt Odyssey. I have one class on Saturday, Dancing with the Stars with Linda Ballard. It's a mystery and, let me tell you, quite a challenge. On one not-too-busy morning I had the entire staff of Burkholder's Fabrics in Denver helping put the fabrics together. This isn't my first mystery quilt by far, but it's the first with so many instructions as to color, texture, scale and value.

This is the third year we have taken our granddaughter and stayed at Hershey Highmeadow Campground. I tell everyone, she comes along to entertain Opa while I'm at the show. Five days of fun in the campgound and at Hershey Park. (I don't know who is the bigger child.) She has been a tremendous help, first in packing and then in loading the motorhome. This is no small task.




This is the view from the motorhome down the steps to our home. The door is at the far end of the porch. And to a seven year old, this was fun!! Oh, to be young again.

So from Arianna, Hans and me, bye for now. Talk to you next week.

No comments: