Thursday, August 13, 2009

Why I love Papertrey Ink

Tell me, do you ever get to the point that, when you sit down to make a card, you have everything you need? Today was one of those frustrating mornings that nothing went as I wanted. I needed a quick birthday card to get in tomorrow's mail. I had the paper colors but not the ink. Then when I found some ink, the papers didn't match. Saturday is the new release for Papertrey Ink and I hope to finally fill in the colors of ink that I don't have. I'm almost glad they aren't releasing a new color this month. I'm trying so hard to catch up and not have to declare bankrupcy. Here's what I ended up with. Click on the photo for a better look. Even my photography wasn't working right.



This is based on Mish's ATC from Feb. 09. I didn't have a scalloped border punch or Nestabilities that would work (actually nothing was working). So I used a Martha Stewart doily border punch. The stamps are PTI Journaling Lines, Polka Dot Basics and Floral Frenzy. The button is from my stash (and it does match the green ink).

This is why I love PTI so much. They have fabulous stamps with wonderful sentiments and everything MATCHES! Yes, I was yelling. In fact I nearly lost it a few times. I hope my dear friend enjoys her card. After all, she'll never know what really went into making it. When she says thank you, and I know she will, and adds something about making it, I'll say - - -
Oh, it was nothing. (while trying to cover the bald spots on my head)

No comments: