Monday, June 20, 2011

Papertrey Peeps June Challenge.

This is my masculine card for our Papertrey Peeps Challenge this month. Cammie asked us to celebrate the guys in our lives. I had already shared my Father's Day card I made here, so I thought I would give you a guy's Birthday card straight out of Ad Sense. I love this set for our friends (we're in that over the hill category) who love nostalgia.


I started with a Soft Stone card base and an Enchanted Evening panel tipped in Fresh Snow. The striped paper is from DCWV Linen Closet. The focal image is Ad Sense cut with the co-ordinating dies and stamped in EE, Spring Rain and Pure Poppy. The ribbon is a scrap from my stash that matches EE and was stamped with Background Basics: Geometrics in Fresh Snow.


Inside, I added several more sentiments from Ad Sense. The lines with dots are from Grunge Me. It just seemed to need that little extra. Just a little pop of some of the front elements made this a great card to slip in the mail for a dear friend.

Hope you enjoyed your stop. Thanks for dropping by.

6 comments:

Aimes said...

A great guy card! Love that you went the extra mile and made the inside look fabulous too!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Super card! Love the images inside this one too.

Cammie said...

Linda, super card--both outside and inside! You're making me rethink my "need" to get these stamp sets.

Terri said...

Great guy card! Love how you finished the inside too.

Sharron said...

Wow, Linda--this is a really great guy card! I don't have any of these sets. Grunge Me has been in my cart and then keeps getting bumped for something newer. Love your card! I usually forget about the inside and how much that extra touch makes.

Merry said...

What a terrific card...great colours used and wonderful layout. Really love the added lines and dots on the inside.