Monday, August 16, 2010

Papertrey Peeps Challenge #13

I'm back. At least for a little while. I told Carol I would have this done by the end of the week, just not which week. Now that Challenge #14 has been issued by Sharron, I'm posting #13. The faster I go, the behinder I get.

Carol's challenge was to make something in the style of Mary Englbreit. Here's what I came up with.



Supplies
Stamps: PTI Tea for Two, Vintage Picnic
Ink: PTI True Black
Paper: PTI 2008 Bitty Dot Basics Black, Harvest Gold
Making Memories Black Gingham
Printable Candied Apple Fun Flowers by Kristin Bueter for My Time Made EasyTM
Other: PTI Tea Pot die, Copic markers

That's it for now. Hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by.

13 comments:

Nadine said...

Wow you did an awesome job on the ME challenge! I love her work and style, I just could never replicate it myself, lol! I also love your adorable teapot. Gorgeous coloring if I do say so!

peggysue said...

Oh is that sweet! Great job on the ME card! I like the colors, the pattern on the teapot, everything looks wonderful!

Terri said...

Great job! Love the flowers you used on the teapot.

Keva said...

What a sweet sweet card! I like it a lot. Great layout and I live the patterned paper.

Cammie said...

Linda, you did a fantastic job with this challenge. The patterned paper and the tea pot are so M.E.

Aimes said...

Oh you totally rocked this challenge!!!! I'm still so scared of the idea of mixing DP and adding layers LOL!!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Sue Ann said...

Oh I love this ...... the colors are perfect.... great layout and the color on the teapot is so friendly!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Fantabulous!!! I love what you have created. Just perfect. The teapot is so pretty and very M.E. All the papers and layers. Great job!

Victoria said...

I think your card definitely is Mary Engelbreit-ish! You did a great job coloring that tea pot!

Sharron said...

Wow, so M.E.! Fabulous job with the challenge! Great selection of patterned papers and your teapot is SO perfect!

Jill said...

Linda, Tea for Two was the perfect choice for making a Mary E. inspired card! This looks authentic! Terrific job on the challenge!

Nerina said...

What an absolutely gorgeous card Linda! I love the little floral pattern on your teapot - it's perfect and your mix of DP's is fabulous for an ME look! I haven't played this challenge yet - and the more I see the gorgeous creations everyone has come up with the harder it gets :-0!!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is really beautiful! Love this color combination, definitely very ME!