Tuesday, February 2, 2010

PTI Birthday Bash Challenge

In between cleaning my mother's rooms, I managed to put together not one, but two cards using the embellishments from the PTI design team. The first one features the Happy Birthday from Lisa Johnson.



I printed the sentiment on vellum and colored with Copics. I didn't realize the first image on the page didn't have the bow, so I colored and cut out the bow from the third image. (also, the two bows are different) I scored a frame aroung the image using the Scor-Pal. I mounted this over a white card base on which I had stamped the carnation and greens from Life. It shows through much better than the photo shows.
I'll be back later to share the other one. Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Nerina said...

So subtle and pretty! I love the way the vellum softens everything! The bow is sooo lovely - worth the extra effort ;0)!

Terri said...

Very pretty!

Heather P. said...

This is so pretty! Love the image popping through the vellum!! :)

Angy said...

So pretty ~ love your use of vellum!

Diane Jaquay said...

Really lovely, this was one of my favorite images, it's just so unique!

Kimberly said...

Using the vellum was such a great idea! This is so pretty.