Sunday, February 27, 2011

TSTR #50 & CASE Study #28

No, you're not seeing double. After completing the challenge for PTI Make It Monday, I thought the card needed a little tweeking. (I do this alot!) So I added some buttons and a little lace petticoat type insert and decided to enter it in two other challenges.
The Shabby Tea Room #50
Case Study #28



Thanks for dropping by.


supplies - all PTI unless otherwise indicated
Stamps: Mat Stack 2 Collection, Love Birds, Mixed Messages
Ink: Vintage Touch Duo; Versa Mark; Colorbox Metalic Gold
Other: Scor-Tape, Martha Stewart tag punch & glitter, Natural Button Twine; fabric store twill tape that I tea dyed; unknown flowers; Making Memories button brad; PTI Sweet Blush buttons; lace scraps

7 comments:

croppixie said...

Absolutely adorable card. The hanging birdcage is awesome and I love the border you created, so clever!
Thanks for joining CASE study this week.

Peggysuez said...

I didin't see the first version but I like the tweaked one! Very pretty!

Jean Martin said...

Oh wow! This is so romantic. Wonderful job with this one! So glad you could join us at CASE Study! :)

Nerina said...

Even if we were seeing double - your card was sooooooo pretty it was worth seeing again :0) I love the little lace skirt you put with this - and the button ... it definitely has more detail and a bit more vintagy goodness!! Beautiful!

Sharron said...

Linda, I am so behind visiting blogs so am viewing both your entries at the same time. The first is wonderful but the buttons and especially the little lace trim makes it even more perfect. I love the softness of it and the subtle use of glitter. Very, very pretty!!!

BethieJ said...

Linda this is BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE the first one, and I LOVE the additions you made!!
Have a GREAT day!

Diane Jaquay said...

I love the addition of the lace! Very pretty card!